5 pack transparent A4 waterslide decal paper for laser printer.
Please be aware that this paper is for a LASER printer ONLY. Please see our other listing for paper suitable for an inkjet printer.
- Print your design with laser printer.
- Cut out your design leaving 2-3mm gap around it.
- Fill your bowl with room temperature water. Submerge you pre cut decal for 30-60 seconds or until the middle of the decal can easily be slid around. Remove from water (smaller decals will take less time).
- Quickly apply it to your clean decal surface. Position decal, backing side down and gently slide backing off. Keep the backing flush with your project as you gently pull it out from behind the decal. Press firmly, use your fingers, a damp cloth/ paper towel or a mini squeegee to remove air bubbles. Gently pad off any excess water.
- Use a hair dryer to set the decal on the nail quickly.
- Use a top coat over top to seal the decal.
Please remember to use clear paper on light surfaces and white paper on dark surfaces. The clear paper image will not show up on darker surfaces.